- We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We recognise that all users on our website have the right to know that their personal information will not be used for purposes they did not intend and will not fall into the hands of a third party by accident.
- Our policy is in compliance with UK legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You may find links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and programmes on this website. Third parties may collect or share data about you if you click on those links or enable those connections. These third-party websites are not under our control, and their privacy policies are not our responsibility.
- Dexterous UK and its data processors will collect your personal information.
- Personal data is information about a specific person who may be identified. An individual’s identity includes a name or a number, or other indicators like an IP address or a cookie identifier.
- Dexterous UK uses the personal information collected on the website to maintain a (commercial) connection with you and to process your application for our services. They’re saved in an electronic database.
YOUR RIGHTS TO USE OF DATA
Each data subject has the right to information about and access to his personal data, as well as the right to clarification, removal, and restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data transmission, under Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR.
- If any information is required in order to access specific functionalities of the website, the controller will state that this information is mandatory when requesting it.
REASONS WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To sell you our products.and services.
- For marketing purposes.
- Verify your identity for security reasons.
- Provide you with product and service recommendations, as well as information on how to get the most out of our website
- We collect this data on the basis that we have a contract or that you have requested that we use it before we enter into a formal agreement.
- We may also gather this data in a general fashion and utilise it to give class information, such as monitoring our performance in relation to a certain service we provide. However, we may not be able to identify you as an individual with this data.
- Cookies are little data files that websites save on the user’s computer or mobile device. Cookies are commonly used by websites to remember user preferences and provide a personalised experience, as well as to gather data for advertising purposes.
- The cookie provider can access a user’s computer after a website has dropped a cookie on it.
- Some cookies are for a longer time period while some stay only when you’re active on the website.
- Your web browser must allow you to accept or deny a cookie.
- Cookies are used by software that runs on the servers as well as software that runs on the servers of third-party vendors whose services we utilise.
- We attempt to provide you choices about how your personal data is used, especially in marketing and advertising.
- We may use your personal data to get better insight about your demographics to predict customer behaviour and provide products and services that are more relevant to you.
- If you have requested information from us or purchased services from us, and you have not opted out of receiving marketing messages from us, you will receive marketing emails from us.
- We may only use your data for as long as it serves our purpose for collecting it.
- We measure the cost, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data.
- Your information may also be used to comply with other laws, such as the timeframe required by our tax authorities.
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy notice as needed. The terms that apply to you are the ones that are posted on our website on the day that you use it. We recommend printing a copy for your records.